Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The March holidays

Monday


Oh no,i was busted.iIsaid to myself as i was sitting on the sofa playing my ps3games.All of the sudden my telephone rang.My cousin ask me to stay over night.so i agreed and told my mum.I quickly pack my clothing into a big bag.Secondly, my cousin mum bring me to his house.At that night,we playedps2 in my cousin room utill 2a.m.,then we watch Mr bean holiday untill 4a.m.Actually we did not want to sleep at 4am but at 7am.It was his fault because he laugh three times louder than me so his parents told us to go to sleep as we were noise


Tuesday


At tuesday morning, iwoke up as early as him so i woke him up because we promise each other see if i wake up first,i will have to wake him up or if he wake up first,my cousin have to wake me up.Then iwoke him up.when he woke up he took his clothing and told me to shower.After we have shower,we play ps3.We had american breakfast.We played the game utill 3pm then we when to watch a moive named Dragon Ball.After the show end,i went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment